- What does MCI do?
- When was MCI established?
- What current line of production does MCI produce?
- Which decorative paint products does MCI produce?
- Do you export to other countries?
- Does MCI make a waterborne varnish?
- Why choose WINGS waterborne acrylic varnish?
- Does MCI have metal containers?
- What is the best way to prepare the surface before using the paint products?
What does MCI do?
A. MCI (S.A.E.) is one of the leading companies in the production of advanced, high quality paints in Egypt. MCI was the first paint company to introduce waterborne paints to the Egyptian market.
When was MCI established?
A. MCI was founded in 1978 by a group of paint production experts who wanted to introduce quality paints into the Egyptian market.
What current line of production does MCI produce?
MCI produces a wide range of decorative and industrial paint products as well as metal containers.
Which decorative paint products does MCI produce?
MCI produces a wide range of decorative and industrial paint products, off different grades in the following divisions:
• Emulsion paints (gloss-semi gloss-matt)
• Synthetic paints (gloss-matt)
• Wood varnishes (waterborne-solvent borne)
• Wood adhesives
• Aluminium paints
• Structural paints
Do you export to other countries?
MCI is exporting to different African and Middle Eastern countries.
Does MCI make a waterborne varnish?
We do! Our product is called WINGS, which is a waterborne, acrylic varnish. WINGS is based on an advanced technology that grants better results than traditional, solvent base paints.
Why choose WINGS waterborne acrylic varnish?
WINGS gives better results than the solvent based paints; it is durable, has a smooth finish and is highly resistant to both scratching and abrasion.
Does MCI have metal containers?
MCI owns a large production line of metal containers that covers the companies’ needs as well as supplies several costumers. The metal containers’ production line of MCI gives our company great advantages by obtaining our containers at lower costs compared to our competitors thus reflecting favorably on our prices.
What is the best way to prepare the surface before using the paint products?
It is highly recommended to make sure that the surface is stable, firm, dry and free of dust and sand.